- Focus group discussions of all types
- Brainstorm with respondents and clients as well (mix-session for development of new products and concepts)
- Including dyads and triads
- Expert interviews
- Participant observation
- Consumer diaries
- Accompanied shopping
- A unique MarketSense own development based on the method of "Provocative Discourse» ®
- The method was initially introduced at the ESOMAR international conference in 2005
- The method received coverage in Russian and International specialized media
- Successfully used in researches since 2005
- MarketSense’s signature methodology
- A quan-qual consumer segmentation based on identifying cognitive frames in the category
- The possibility of segmentation based on frameset was first announced at part of “Transformation-1” project on MarketSense’s client conference.
- The method has been successfully used in ad-hoc studies since 2007
- Using all available media resources
- Seminars on advanced methods of research and signature methodology.
- Video illustration of individual insights
We believe that properly selected method and strict quality control of respondents’ recruitment - a necessary condition for ensuring the reliability of research results. We use:
- Snowball method for easily accessible customer segments;
- Individual approach to the recruitment of representatives of hard-to-reach target audiences;
- MULTI-LEVEL RECRUITMENT CONTROL SYSTEM (including passport control of EACH respondent), and respondents data base.