We have gained significant research experience in categories such as:
- Automotive, etc.
- In particular, using eye-tracking technology, shelf tests, etc.
- Online and Offline
- Our own Predispositions methodology
- We have experience in segmentation research of such categories as: Financial services, Home Appliances, Confectionery, Pharmaceuticals, etc.
- MarketSense specialists took ESOMAR trainings courses on segmentation.
- With use of PSM, BPTO metrics
- Conjoint analysis software simulator.
Sample and Analysis
Ensuring high quality data
Construction of optimal sample model, enabling to test more than 10 concepts within a single study, which involves complete orthogonal and D-efficient factorial designs and fractional replicas. Use the following deterministic and probabilistic sampling methods:
- Nonprobability sampling: quota sampling, snowball sampling
- Probabilistic sampling: stratified, systematic, simple random sampling
- Cluster analysis of any complexity
- Multidimensional scaling
- Factor analysis;
- SUMM (Single Unit Marketing Model)
- Structural Equation Modeling
- Choice-Based Conjoint
We use methods of data collection and quality control pursuing the main goal - to provide the most accurate and reliable information. The high quality data is ensured by provided:
- Engaging highly qualified experienced supervisors, and strictly selected interviewers
- Using special software for quotas tracing
- Interviews quality control: independent controllers check from 20% to 100% of questionnaires collected by each interviewer
- Double data entry – from 20% to 100% for each operator
- Using centralized statistical control methods in studies employing CAPI